When I got home there was no way I was gonna get any homework done, so instead I ended up wrapping all the prizes, listening to my disney music and planning the party. I got for Christmas the Disney Scene It DVD Game and we played that for the first hour or so and that was a LOT of fun. Everyone screaming out answers as fast as we could. Haha, and then the instant where Heidi W. dove off the couch to point at the mickey mouse ears on the tv screen. It still makes me start laughing just remembering it. Emily won this one and got a Snow White chalk board.
Then... we SANG!!! WAHOO!!! I had made some power points of some of the disney songs that I owned. What I did was type up the lyrics and then leave blank spaces randomly with missing lyrics. Then I played the songs and we all belted and sang the songs we knew. I kept watch and scored who seemed to know the lyrics the most. Laura won this one but it was really close the whole time between her and Heidi W. She won a giant mickey mouse pen.
This part was just the best. I haven't seen some of them have that much fun in awhile! Sylvia even sang along with some of the songs! I was SOOOO HAPPPY to see her smiling and enjoying herself. We all were getting a little goofy and giddy. Emily and Raquel started dacing and singing to each other. I just loved watching everyone enjoy themselves... sadly enough I couldn't compete sense I knew all the lyrics already.... since i own all the songs lol, but I still sang as loud as I could anyways :D.
Then we had to quiet down because my roommate was going to bed, so we started trying to do a quoting game, but it didn't work out so well. I wasn't planned on this part and couldn't think of how to do it. Haha! Then some people started dispersing because they had other things to do so it was just Emily, Raquel, Laura, Jacqueline and I and so we plugged in Pocahontas and enjoyed that.
All in all a WONDERFUl Girls Night Out, that I think we ALL desperately needed!!!:
Raquel and Emily dancing to disney :)
Emily, Sylvia, Raquel, Heidi Y, Laura
Heidi W. and Jacqueline reading lyrics
Sylvia, Heidi Y. and Emily
Raquel, Heidi W. and Jacqueline playing Scene it.
No comments:
Post a Comment