The very first day back in Rexburg, I went with them to the Idaho State Fair in Blackfoot. That sadly enough was the first fair that I truly remember going to! I think I might have gone to a fair when I was really young but I can't remember it... so I count this as a first.
The the first Saturday back in Rexburg, Randy, Raquel and I had planned a trip to Yellowstone National Park. And yes yet again I have never been even though Rexburg is only about an hour and a half away. The drive out there was a ton of fun and we were all a little tired and so slightly giddy as a result.
We had a blast exploring everything. Saw Old Faithful, Old Faithful Lodge, ton of geysers, took a hike to a gorgeous waterfall, saw some Elk and Bison as well! :)
Old Faithful Erupting Old Faithful Lodge

Cool Geyser with Sun shining Waterfall we hiked to.
through.

We all had a lot of fun goofy off and being silly in general. Haha.... However the majority of the trip was spent in the car because one of the main roads was out so we had to go all the way around the whole park to get out again. On the ride out of the park.... we all started getting a little antsy! Haha!!!!!!! Thats putting it mildly! :) Then the drive home we suddenly got a burst of energy and were singing along to the country songs and totally getting into it!
Overall a GREAT experience for me! .... Also found some great friends - you know after 16 hours with each other straight - and we still wanted to talk to each other - that is saying much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment