Since I have come home at the end of May last year, I've been trying to figure out what it is I want to do in my life. I have graduated with a degree in English, Creative Writing but what do I do with that!? I have no idea. In all seriousness I didn't really care all that much for my major but I didn't change it because I didn't want to go to school all over again. I didn't want those five years of my life to be a waste of my time and money. Back in September/October I started looking into what I could possibly do for my life. I looked into moving out west and finding a job, traveling abroad again, and even working on a ranch of some kind somewhere. When a certain program/website landed in my lap I took the chance.
I seriously NEVER, EVER wanted to go to grad school. I said to myself over and over that I didn't need a masters in English/creative Writing. I didn't want to go to school again and have all that work load! Haha, and yet here I am. I've applied to multiple grad schools and now I've been accepted to a few of them. I will be going to grad school sometime in September this year for my Masters in Creative Writing. I seriously NEVER dreamed thats what I'd be doing. I haven't decided which school I'm going to yet so I won't be saying where I've been accepted to until I know 100% where I'll be going. I just thought I'd let everyone know my plans are for next year. And I guess only those who read my actual blog will know this! :D
1 comment:
Good for you! That's really exciting, and I can't wait to hear where you are going. I honestly miss college and wish I could go back at times. :)
Post a Comment