The hardest thing about this decision in moving out west, is that I know I won't becoming back to NY for quite awhile. Normally that would make me jump with excitement however there are still many things I will miss about this beautiful area. Here are some things in NY I will miss and they are not in any kind of order.
1. Now I can't forget the place where I have worked the past two years. Good ole' Wegmans. I will miss the food there sooooo much! The yummy cauliflower and oh my goodness the SUB ROLLS! Sigh... they are to DIE for! Seriously! And of course I'm going to miss the friends I have made there. We are a crazy group of people but I have had some great times there. Haha, mainly with everybody laughing at my singing and dancing all day long.... Yes I really do sing and dance... mostly Disney, broadway and recently Bollywood and Korean pop music :D
2. My dog Dakota. She has been MINE since I got her in my junior year in high school. I love that silly, goofy and very wimpy doggy. :( I love how much she likes to cuddle and I love how she loves to bark when she's playing. I will miss waking up to see her staring at me waiting for me to invite her up on my bed. Sadly, I will not be bringing her with me because I know it wouldn't be fair to take her away from everything else she is comfortable with. Basically, she just wouldn't survive moving somewhere different.
3. I will miss my parents as well. But the great thing about technology now-a-days they are only a phone call/text or even skype chat away. I am soooo GRATEFUL for everything they have helped me with over the past year and a half. I'm glad they were able to put up with me living at home again for this long of a time period. They are of course always dear to me and I love them!
4. My dear high school friend Danielle, whom I have grown so much closer to this past year living at home! I would never have survived living so far from my friends from school without her! She was always a welcome listening ear to all my ideas and frustrations. I am sooo happy that we kept up our friendship after high school. So odd to think that we actually only started talking really in senior year and after school was when we got closer! And I was all the way across the country!! I will miss you Danielle!!!!!
Now that I have related all that I will miss about NY, I will reiterate that I am ECSTATIC and BEYOND eager to see where I will go next. This place will always be my home, but I'm ready to find a new home. Where I will feel the same peace, and joy I feel in this place, especially when at the Hill Cumorah. I have the greatest FAITH that if I remain strong, I will be able to accomplish anything I wish to. No matter how hard it may get at times, I can push through, because I BELIEVE in my Savior, Jesus Christ and that He is ALWAYS there lending a hand to those who just ask! I want to sing and dance and shout with joy and excitement! Because my life is STARTING AGAIN!! .... Sooooo everybody if you ever are sooo happy that you feel you want to burst...or "If It Makes You Wanna Sing...
JUST SING IT!"
No comments:
Post a Comment