Saturday, April 13, 2013

Welcome to My New Abode!

I moved in to my new place a week ago from today.  Brian, Sondra and Lars all came with me to help unload everything.  Then they were complaining of being hungry so we went to Red Robins and I paid then decided to go play put-put.  It was wonderful to get out and laugh with each other. I will miss seeing Sondra and Lars so often even though I only live about 10 min away.  There was never a dull moment when living at their place! ;) lol.  

As a result of our partying late I didn't get home until 9:30pm and I had to work at 6am the next day. All I did that night was put my bed in the right place and make it lol.  Saturday after work I went to Wal-Mart to buy groceries since I had absolutely nothing.  I organized my room, hung up as much clothes as I could. I then realize that half of boxes were books...and my bookcase still needed to be assembled.  Sunday after General Conference Lars came over and helped me put them together.  Which meant my books are ALL OUT!  I don't know how I have so many books already I don't remember bringing that many out with me but I have no extra room! Lol! Monday after work again I went shopping again to buy things to hang my pictures and stuff to make it more ME!  .... 
AND....

 I FINALLY FINISHED!!!!  
The House I'm now renting a room in.
We use the garage and a couple lives in the apartment above it. 
The Living Room on the Main Floor 
The Dining Room 
The stairs to the basement.
Three girls live down here with one bathroom.
There also is a separate living room area down here as well. 
The stairs going upstairs...of course! 
The laundry room on the main floor .
Sadly my bedroom is right above this
 so I can them running and its kind of annoying. 
The living room upstairs on the 3rd floor or "Loft" 
Standing on the loft and looking toward the main Living room. 
My bathroom I share with one girl.
There is a separate door for just the toilet and shower. 
My bedroom!  
The Closet and one bookcase lol
My wonderful desk and bookcase from Ikea for $75 together!
Also the lamp is from Ikea as well :D 
The couch the previous girl left behind.
It is a pull-out bed as well! 
The rug in here is very worn out and not very soft.
I had so much room I put this blanket down.
Today it came my dance floor.
I'm sure I'll use to scrapbook as well at some point. :D
 There it all is!  My new place.  I'm hoping I can stay here for awhile and make some friends. I'm excited to get on my own again though! :D

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I'm so excited for you!! Maybe even a little jealous. :) congrats on the new place.