I finally decided to go down as well and surprise Brian. I ended up getting a ride down that Friday on my Bday and stayed with Shannon (O'Donnell previously) and Jared for the weekend. I had a lot of fun visiting Shannon I also got to see Liz Steele as well whom I haven't seen in a LONG time.
Then on Saturday, when Brian, Rob and Lars went to the BYU homecoming game, us girls went out to eat. When Alexandria went to pick Rob and Brian up I was in the car and I hopped out to surprise him. He had NO clue that I was coming down too! It was so awesome to surprise him like that.
On Sunday we all got together before Church for breakfast and just talked and hung out and stuff. We also of course took a ton of pictures! So it was so nice to see Brian one last time before he entered the mission field. I still can't believe that he's out on a mission now, it totally blows my mind! Even though I missed being able to hang out with my friends on my Birthday, seeing Brian one last time was the best present ever!



No comments:
Post a Comment