My Halloween was actually extremely busy! For dinner I went to Idaho Falls with a ton of my horse friends, Randy, Raquel, Emily, Sylvia, Cassie... and I can't remember who else. That was a lot of fun. Then when I got home I rushed to get ready.
I was going with my English class friend, Laura to her boyfriend's families ranch home or something. We even dressed up :). Laura let me borrow her Hufflepuff Harry Potter costume, and then she dressed up as Bellatrix Lestrange. Then Austin (her boyfriend) and Jameson were Fred and George. It was actually really cool :).
So this ranch is out in the middle of NOWHERE!! You don't know what that means until you see it! Like its in the middle of acres and miles and miles of farmland. I think we drove almost hour before we even got there. And this place isn't even someplace where anyone still lives. Its a place where they have reunions and they sometimes rent it out to large groups of people. It was CRAZY! It was definitely a country ranch styled home. The bedrooms had like 2-3 beds each... and yes there was over 4 bedrooms! They even had an old school house they converted into like a sleepover den thing. They even had a SLIDE! This slide was homemade and was like at least 100 ft long! I can't even describe it to you it was so crazy. They also had a homemade waterslide made with concrete even. They also had a zip line! Plus the land surrounding the house was a golf course! I still can't believe it.
Austin had a quad four-wheeler so Laura, Austin, and I went for a ride through the woods. This was at night by now of course. It was so much fun! Afterwards we all (there was about 4 guys and 5 girls there) just kind of chilled and talked in one of the many dens.
So there was my Halloween! It was a ton of fun and I'm glad I went! Dressing up was fun too because I haven't done it in a long time!

No comments:
Post a Comment