Thursday, March 11, 2010

Emily's B-day Party!

Emily's birthday was on, Friday, March 6th and we had another large group of us going to Red Robin for dinner. It was great fun. I wasn't feeling the best, so didn't eat much or talk much but it's always good to get out of the apartment. :).


Was trying to get a picture of randy but he kept being a punk and hiding.





Raquel then tried to help me

but then he wouldn't make a normal smile....





Then finally got him to take a nice
picture with Raquel... aren't they so ADORABLE :)






See he'll pose when its a goofy picture but getting him to smile nice is almost impossible!















Jesi and me goofing around and Emily with her balloons - of course she got sung to too! :)















After Red Robin we all went Lazer Tagging. This was my second time going and it was SOOOO much fun! I did a ton better than I originally did my first round. But a fun night, even if I wasn't feeling my best.

No comments: