Here are some pretty cool shots I got with my camera. Luckily it was bright out and outside because my camera sucked when it started getting darker and the indoor arena lighting is terrible too.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Rockin the Rodeo
So... my day on after going to Yellowstone... wasn't over yet! We got back around 6:30 and at 7 or so, went to the local Rigby Rodeo. It was really cool to watch, and I got some pretty sweet shots of some of the events that took place there. I was REALLY out if it by this point and extremely tired. Also... for some reason my neck if I sit up too long without leaning my back against something... well it gets this wicked knot in it and I seriously can't move it without a sharp pain going up my neck. It's pretty bad actually. But I got that from sitting on the bleachers and it was really starting to hurt. I still had fun though and it just prolonged me going home to think again. Basically I crashed like 20 minutes after we got home at like 10pm or so. I was WHOOPED!!!
Here are some pretty cool shots I got with my camera. Luckily it was bright out and outside because my camera sucked when it started getting darker and the indoor arena lighting is terrible too.


Here are some pretty cool shots I got with my camera. Luckily it was bright out and outside because my camera sucked when it started getting darker and the indoor arena lighting is terrible too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment