We then went on the same hike that Randy, Raquel and I went on last fall. This time however we followed Randy to another waterfall farther on. This waterfall there wasn't really a trail to just a game trail. And at one point we had to do some serious bush wacking to make it through some dense small little pines. FINALLY at this point because it was such a work out I was able to stop thinking and enjoy myself. Also EVERYWHERE you looked there these dead pines lying down everywhere. I started walking across them because I had to get myself to focus and not lose balance and fall off. Man... that hike felt sooo good it was just what I desperately needed.
Later on though when were actually heading out to leave we heard there was grizzly bear sighting so we stopped to see. Well you could see some kind of brown spot moving in the distance but not really well. There a ton of people there though with spotting scopes and stuff and they were really nice and let us all look them so we could see the bears. It was really cool! It was a mama bear with four cubs.
We didn't stay as long this time as we did before.. mainly because we didn't have to go all the way around the park again to get out lol. Even though at first I was just really upset and sad still... eventually I was able to lose myself and forget and just had some more fun.
1 comment:
That's so cool you got to see wild grizzly bears! When I first read that you wanted to see the bear sighting I was like, What?? why would you want to get closer?? haha I didn't realize it was far away. That's awesome though.
Post a Comment