After we all had dinner some of us went and played laser tag at The Craze in Rexburg. Mel and Shelby both couldn't go but everyone else did. When we were waiting to go into the room to play... well we found this coin little kid horse ride...haha... Yeah us girls had a ton of fun taking some goofy pictures and stuff together. It was a lot of fun. Laser tagging was a lot of fun too and I did better this time then the other two times I've played! So I'm happy I'm getting better! And my team WON!!! WAHOO!! ...Mainly because of Eric and Sylvia lol. But its all good we still had a ton of fun and lots and LOTS of laughs!!!
We all had a ton of fun playing around and just goofing off and having our own silly little inside jokes. After laser taggin we all went to Sylvia and Heidi's apartment and hung out for a while there. Heidi was still going crazy! HAHA!! But it was sooo much fun. I'm glad we all were able to hang out and play one last time together. When I come back in the Winter it won't be the same. Because Randy is graduating this summer, Heidi is in the Fall and Sylvia might be doing her internship during the winter when I come back. So... sadly enough our little Peer Horsemanship Instructors group is starting to deplete. We are just all going away and graduating! I'm grateful for all of them and everything that they have helped me with, horses and other personal issues. Each of them helped me in their own special way! :D
1 comment:
So fun! I LOVE Red Robin! Having so many good friends probably makes it hard to go home!
Post a Comment