Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Best Friends are Engaged!

This may be an odd post beause it's not really about me but I can't help it! My best friends Randy and Raquel are ENGAGED!!!! WAHOO!!! Finally lol...sorry Randy but it's the truth took you long enough :).


I guess I just wanted to dedicate this post basically to them. Can't believe that I've only known them for just over a YEAR! It feels like its been years and years! The both of them helped me open up so much and kept inviting me to do things and I finally was brought out of my shell and did stuff regularly! I had a LIFE!!! HAHA!

Oh man to the first time we EVER truly hung out together... taking a trip to Yellowstone last September. Ah man 14 hours in Randy's truck together... and we all managed to survive! AND we still wanted to be friends! I guess that says a lot doesn't it! Haha the teasing of Raquel on that car ride :P us all going a little stir crazy being stuck in the truck that long... Good times :) (it's a "bar"!)

Thank you guys! You have no idea how much your friendship means to me! You helped me open up and dragged me out of my apartment and away from my books and I was able to finally live. And as a result started gaining more and more friends and now it is so much easier for me to talk to people. Haha my family can't believe how much I talk now lol! We've had lots of fun together and lots of crazy memories over this past year thats for sure. You were both there for me when I needed a boost and somehow you always knew when I just needed to get away for a little bit. I don't know how I would have made it through the last 8 months without both of you.

It couldn't be more perfect... my two best friends marrying each other! What gets better than that! So when I want to see my friends I'll always see both of them together! Well I guess I won't embarrass them any longer :P

Thank you!! I couldn't be happier for the both of you, you guys are absolutely adorable together. And, I love the fact that me always being the third wheel.. was never truly awkward lol, I was still always included! :D That's just the best! Haha! Well you both know how terribly happy and excited I am for you... whenever the wedding is and wherever I am at that time I will be there if I can!

Thanks Randy and Raquel you guys are the best, thanks for helping me be.. ME! :D

No comments: