Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shopping Fun in Idaho Falls

This weekend was a three day weekend!  WAHOO!!  My roommate, Jacqueline and I, decided to take a trip on Saturday to Idaho Falls (the closest "city" around lol!) and decided to go shopping and just hang out. This was the wonderful weather in good old IF when we got there...


 I bought a cute winter coat finally my other one is too big on me now, some khaki type styled pants and some general t-shirts.  We then went into Bath and Body Works... yeah NEVER a good idea!  There was a deal of buy 3 signiture collection items and get 3 free.  So we decided to split it together so both of us were able to essentially get $36 of product for half that price!  It was amazing was able to buy some really good smelling lotion and spray and another kind of shower gel.  I of course also bought a book from Barnes & Nobles (still extremely sad there aren't any Borders here! what's the point of getting coupons when I can't use them!). I don't believe I got anything else.  Jacqueline got some really cute shirts and lotions and stuff too.  It was a ton of fun.  We then went into Dillards and they have some sweet selections on fancy dresses (aka prom dresses).  Well, we then tried on different ones and took some pictures.  It was so much fun!  I totally want to go do it again! 
Aren't we so pretty!


Wahoo, we both LOVED are poofy dresses... I was suprised how much I liked mine I'm normally not a fan of them! 


Fun, Fun, Fun!


Oh that was lots of fun though.  Then we left the mall and went across to Downeast.... and yeah oh dear Jacqueline.  She locked her keys in her car.  LOL!  Luckily she has free road side service or something or other like that and they come and can unlock her car for her.  Well we had to wait we went around Petco which was right there and looked at the fishies, hamsters and turtles! Afterwards we went grocery shopping at Winco ... and when we got out... Holy Moly SNOW!  We were only there for lik 45 min!  This morning when we woke up to go to church... yeah like 8 inches of snow... lovely.  We've had nothing for like two weeks.  Apparently Rexburg misses its snow or something! BAH!  But it was a great wonderful and adventuous day! :D 

No comments: