Graduation was alright sadly though I had strep throat the whole week of finals and graudation so I felt like crap. I really didn't care all that much about graduation or anything because all I really wanted to do was sleep! Both my parents flew in for my graduation which was wonderful. The last time they came to visit me they were only here for a day and that was it so everything was really rushed. This time they were here for about 4 days, so I actually was able to show them around the campus and the small town.
One fun activity that i did though was I took my mom to the Livestock Center and had the chance to teach her how to work with a horse. It was an interesting day to say the least... I was teaching my class first and had to bring one of our students to the Student Health Center instead, so that was definitely a fun last day of teaching for me lol. I then met my parents at the LC and already had Chuckwagon (the horse my mom used) saddled and ready to go. I was going to use Chester of course.
Haha my mom was so cute in working with him. I showed her the different groundwork games and let her go around the arena working on them for about an hour. She was gaining more confidence at least being next to Chuckwagon which was a good thing. He of course was just loving getting the attention from her but barely having to work. He just ambled long with no care in the world. It was really adorable lol. Then she got in the saddle and was extremely tense for awhile and really didn't want to him to move at all. I got on Chester then walked beside her and she eventually gained more confidence lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment