Sunday, February 20, 2011

Surprise Visit!




Okay, so yes, I'm in TERRIBLE in updating this thing lately! Well, you know last semester in college everything becomes a little hectic and very very STRESSFUL! So... let's go back to one of the first days back to Rexburg this year. Had a meeting as all peer horsmanship instructors the day before classes started and I got a ride from Sylvia and as we pulled into the parking lot there was Raquel... and standing with her! Yup none other than RANDALL HIMSELF! The little stinkers kept it a secret the whole time and NO ONE knew he was going to be coming for the week! It was such a wonderful, wonderful suprise! :D It sooooo great to see Raquel and Randy again it had been WAY too long for my taste! The week was lots of fun. The whole group of us went to our traditional dinner at Red Robins (I got to use my gift card from Christmas! wahoo!).It was just a ton of fun and soooo great to be with
my friends again. Randy only stayed till that Saturday but it was till amazing. It was a wonderful surprise and definitely made my week better after a rocky start.

Raquel trying to make Randy dance.... not so successful lol!

Ahhhh.... aren't they so cute!

The first and ONLY picture of us three together. :D -- I think we all looked a little drugged or something!

No comments: