Well, apparently I am terrible at posting. Oh well. Now that June is halfway over with! Let's just sum up quickly what has happened since I came home from my trip.
After coming home I soon realized how much I did NOT want to go back to work at Kohls. So I put my two weeks notice in and last Monday was my last day working there. I feel much less stressed now that I don't have to go there. Nothing wrong with the place or the people, but it was having to work two jobs and well I don't like retail. I hated cleaning up and 15 minutes later cleaning up the same mess. There was never a sense of satisfaction of a "job well done" working with retail. So I had to leave. Also... haha I'm now spending less money since I never go there to see the new clothes they have!
Then last Saturday, June 9th I had my wonderful friend's wedding. My friend from high school Danielle and her now husband Joe. We started at 10am going to the hair dressers to get our hair done. Then had lunch together and off we went to the reception place to finish getting ready. Danielle and the three bridesmaid (myself, Danielle's sister Kimberly and her friend, Lissette) helped each other get ready with make-up and then socialized briefly before the wedding started. It was a very warm, and humid day in NY, but it did NOT rain thankfully. The wedding ceremony was beautiful, Danielle of course was stunning and then on to the food and dancing. I still cannot believe where all the energy I had when there came from. I danced more than I have at any other wedding I've been to! I wasn't afraid for the first time and was able to be myself, because I love to dance even if its poorly I don't care its how I have fun. Heck, many times I have my own dance parties...lol at home I just dance and sing ALL the time. (Yeah, try to imagine that lol)
Now a week has gone by and I've been just so tired lately and sleepy at work. Ask my fellow co-workers at Wegmans and they would probably agree with me that I haven't been myself lately. Just out of it and in a daze all the time. Oh well, I guess that wedding took more out of me than I thought lol
Today and tomorrow I have off from Wegmans and its in the 90s outside... YUCK!! So my plan today... sleep in and read in bed... (sleeping in meant 8am). Then I came downstairs and did some scrapbooking of my Brit Lit trip - Yes I'm still not finished. Hopefully I'll finish before I leave for Scotland, no guarantee. I have so far scrapbooked May 2nd to May 13th... and we didn't leave for home until the 26th. oops..... :\ Oh well I didn't take as many pictures in London and Paris, I like the outdoor, scenery pictures better than city life so yeah and also I was tired lol. Anyway then... I decided to have start watching Doctor Who episodes. ---(Oh yeah, this morning made it downstairs in time to watch an episode of Doctor Who on BBCAmerica ... and that episode was none other than when Rose and the Doctor went to Scotland and I got to hear the REAL David Tennant accent and oh boy its sooo much better!!! :D)--- Normally when I watch episodes of Doctor Who its the ones with Tennant of course. This time though I decided to start with Season 5 and the wonderful, hilarious Matt Smith and his crazy uniqueness.
And yes, now I'm going to ramble on about Doctor Who, if you do not like Doctor Who or have never felt any connection to the sci-fi spectacular series created by the wonderful Brits... than by all means stop reading for I will now bore you! Haha okay just kidding. Well... for now, this discussion will continue another time, do not worry ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment